AN INTERNATIONALAGRI-FOOD GIANT
35% lower than those
in the United States
ON THE RISE
to attain a growth of
RESEARCH CENTRES OF INTERNATIONAL RENOWN
- Saint-Hyacinthe Research and Development Centre: the largest Canadian research centre devoted to food processing (preserving, processing, food safety and quality) research and methods.
- The Institute of Nutrition and Functional Foods (INAF): the largest group of researchers in Canada dedicated to understanding the complex relationships between foods, food components, nutrition and health, and the role they play in prevention of chronic diseases.
QUÉBEC,A WORLD-CLASS CHOICE
THRIVE WITHQUÉBEC’S ADVANTAGES
- Access to a market of one billion consumers
- One of the lowest, most stable electricity rates in North America
- Over 99% of our energy is renewable
- Very affordable, high-quality water
- Corporate tax rates of 26.6% in 2019
- Reduction in R&D expenses of some 35%