As a proud partner of the Québec International Impact Awards, Investissement Québec was in attendance when the five finalists were revealed on January 29, 2019. Luc Régnier, Regional Director for the Capitale-Nationale region, presented the short list.
Maple 3, PetalMD, Today is Art Day, XpertSea and Zone Display Cases are in the running for this award, which was set up to showcase businesses from the Capitale-Nationale region that have made a name for themselves internationally in the last year.
Québec at its best
- Maple 3 : This company, a finalist in the international Global Bottled Water Awards 2018, is proud to highlight our maple products industry with its 100% natural and organic maple water.
- PetalMD : With more than 40,000 physicians and health care professionals who use the products in over 200 establishments in Canada, the United States and Europe, the success of these scheduling, on-call list and communication solutions is undeniable.
- Today is Art Day : This business has developed a collection of figurines of artists that are now available in more than 65 countries worldwide.
- XpertSea : With financing of $10 million, XpertSea perfected an equipment and software solution enabling fish farms and hatcheries to manage their populations faster and more accurately.
- Zone Display Cases : This company, hailed as the Best of the Best at the Red Dot Design Awards, has been designing and manufacturing custom-built display cases for museums since 1985.
Organized by the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Québec (CCIQ) for the last 20 years and sponsored by the Secrétariat à la
Capitale-Nationale and Investissement Québec, the prize will be awarded at the Fidéides ceremony on March 14, 2019.