All Our Solutions
What other Québec government programs provide support for businesses and workers?
- Concerted Action Program for Maintaining Employment
(PACME–COVID-19). Administered by the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale, the Concerted Action Program for Maintaining Employment (PACME) provides direct financial support to promote training and good human resources management practices as well as to optimize the operations of businesses and the labour market. To learn more, follow this link .
- All Québec government programs designed to support businesses and individuals are listed here .
What other Canadian government programs provide support for businesses and workers?
- BDC and EDC programs: To provide prompt, efficient access to capital, BDC and EDC offer the Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP), a loan and loan guarantee program for small and medium-sized businesses. Eligible businesses can receive up to $12.5 million under these two loan options:
- SMBs can obtain relief from a new joint loan program under which BDC and financial institutions provide term loans to help businesses cover their operating costs. Eligible businesses can obtain additional credit of up to $6.25 million, 80% of which is provided by BDC and 20% by their financial institution.
- o EDC also provides a guarantee enabling financial institutions to grant SMBs up to $6.25 million in new operating lines of credit. These loans are 80% guaranteed by EDC and must be repaid within one year.
- To apply for a loan, businesses must contact their primary financial institution.
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS) – 75% of employee wages
- The CEWS covers 75% of employee wages, to a maximum of $847 a week, for employers of any size and any industry whose gross revenue fell by at least 15% in March and 30% in April and May.
- The program will be in effect for 12 weeks, from March 15 to June 6, 2020.
- For further details, visit: this page .
- All federal COVID-19 programs that provide support for businesses and individuals are listed here .
Download the summary table of Québec and federal loan and guarantee programs